Scenario mapping for offshore renewable energy development economic benefits: case studies
Report to identify, measure and value the delivered and potential economic impact for Scotland from offshore wind and tidal energy projects.
BVG Associates is an independent renewable energy consultancy focussing on wind, wave and tidal, and energy systems. Our clients choose us when they want to do new things, think in new ways and solve tough problems. Our expertise covers the business, economics and technology of renewable energy generation systems. We are dedicated to helping our clients establish renewable energy generation as a major, responsible and cost-effective part of a sustainable global energy mix. Our knowledge, hands-on experience and industry understanding enables us to deliver you excellence in guiding your business and technologies to meet market needs.
- BVG Associates was formed in 2006 at the start of the offshore wind industry.
- We have a global client base, including customers of all sizes in Europe, North America, South America, Asia and Australia.
- Our highly experienced team has an average of over 10 years’ experience in renewable energy.
- Most of our work is advising private clients investing in manufacturing, technology and renewable energy projects.
- We have also published many landmark reports on the future of the industry, cost of energy and supply chain.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback