Allied Health Professionals will identify what matters most to service users and will use this information to guide service provision and outcomes.
Allied Health Professional services will support provision of equitable, quality care and support to all service users, across service users' contexts and in accordance with evolving care and support pathways.
Rationale: AHPs are committed to working in partnership with service users and their local communities to provide services which are responsive and relevant to what service users tell us matters to them most.
Service users can expect to receive equitable, quality care from AHPs and AHP service providers in accordance with evolving care and support pathways and which is responsive to their individual needs and what matters to them most.
- Quality Improvement Hub Person-Centred Health and Care Collaborative Programme.
- Quality Improvement Hub HIS (Health Improvement Scotland) Patient Experience Programme.
- Public Bodies (Joint Working) (Scotland) Bill (2013).
- The National Delivery Plan for the Allied Health Professions in Scotland, 2012-2015.
- NHS Scotland Local Delivery Plan Guidance 2012/13.
- Local Authority Single Outcome Agreements.
- Scottish Government Everyone Matters: 2020 Workforce Vision, 2013.
2020 Vision Quality outcomes - Positive experience, Independent living, Effective resource use.
Email: Julie Townsend