Allied Health Professionals will deliver services based on best available evidence and best practice within the bounds of available resources.
Allied Health Professionals will continue to contribute to developing the evidence base for their services.
Rationale: Allied Health Professionals are committed to developing the evidence base for the services they provide and to providing services which are based on best available evidence and best practice.
Service users can expect Allied Health Professional services to be based on best available evidence and best practice within the bounds of available resources.
- HIS (Health Improvement Scotland).
- SIGN (Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network).
- NICE (National Institute for Clinical Excellence).
- The Cochrane Library (since 2009).
- Allied Health Professional Bodies Clinical Guidelines.
- HCPC Code of Conduct.
- Scottish Government Everyone Matters: 2020 Workforce Vision, 2013.
2020 Vision Quality outcomes - Services are safe, Effective resource use.
Email: Julie Townsend
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback