Purpose of the Quality Service Values
The Consensus Statement clearly sets out:
- the core quality service values which are transparent and common across all Allied Health Professions.
- the minimum quality service values the people of Scotland should expect from Allied Health Professions services and from individual Allied Health Professionals.
- a framework which will support the integral identity of the title Allied Health Professional whilst respecting the uniqueness of each Allied Health Profession.
- a value base which links to and is supportive of the long term strategy for health and social care and other sectors.
- a framework in which Allied Health service provision can be observed, discussed, protected and improved.
Email: Julie Townsend
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback