Coronavirus (COVID-19): review of international development programme
On 1 September 2020, the Programme for Government set out our intention to review our approach to international development - to ensure that we are focusing our work on areas where we can make the biggest contribution and difference in our partner countries against the backdrop of the new reality of COVID-19.
The review was led by the Scottish Government’s Minister for Europe and International Development and also responded to issues raised by the Black Lives Matter movement.
- statement made by Minister to the Scottish Parliament by means of GIPQ on 3 March 2021
- summary report on the review of Scottish Government’s International Development Programme in light of COVID-19
- principles of the International Development Review
- background to the review, discussion events and review reports
- information about international development spend during the coronavirus pandemic