Information on returns collected by local government finance is available at the relevant links below. This includes copies of blank returns and guidance for these returns. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also see local government finance statistics.
Timetable for returns relating to local government finance statistics.
- Non-domestic rates revaluation appeals
- Non-domestic rates income (NDRI) returns
- Non-domestic rates - tax incremental financing
- Non-Domestic Rates Privacy Notice
- Small business bonus scheme
- Billing System Snapshot
The capital returns collect capital income and expenditure figures for all local authorities, including councils, Valuation Joint Boards (VJBs) and Regional Transport Partnerships (RTPs).
Once published, the capital data is used for a wide range of purposes, including:
- monitoring local authority capital expenditure for policy purposes;
- feeds in to statistics published by HM Treasury.
Historical forms and guidance are availble on request by contacting email@example.com.