The 2023 to 2024 Scottish Budget will be published on 15 December 2022.
Emergency Budget Review - November 2022
An Emergency Budget Review (EBR) has been published setting out how resources will be redirected to tackle the cost of living crisis. This has been informed by advice from an expert panel and discussions with businesses and trade unions.
- budget review document
- cost of living analytical report
- paper from expert panel
- EBR equalities impact assessment
- EBR news release
Scottish Budget 2022 to 2023
The Scottish Budget for 2022 to 2023 was published on 9 December 2021.
Supporting and related documents
- Scottish Income Tax 2022-2023
- Scottish public sector pay policy 2022-2023 and equality impact assessment
- Scottish Budget 2022-2023: equalities and fairer Scotland statement
- The Scottish Government's Medium-Term Financial Strategy
The Scottish Budget explained:
See material covering the: