The Scottish Budget for 2020 to 2021 was published on 6 February 2020.
Sets out our proposed spending and tax plans for 2020 to 2021, as presented to the Scottish Parliament.
- Scottish Budget 2020-2021: Equality and Fairer Scotland budget statement
- Scottish Budget 2020-2021: carbon assessment
- Public sector pay policy 2020 to 2021: equalities impact assessment
- Public sector pay policy 2020 to 2021
- Scottish Budget 2020-2021 statement
- Scottish Budget 2020 to 2021: explanatory note of amendments to Budget Bill at Stage 2
- Scottish Income Tax: 2020-2021
- Scottish Budget 2020 to 2021: amendments after introduction of the Budget (Scotland) (No.4) Bill
- Summer Budget Revision 2020 to 2021
- Scotland's finances 2020 to 2021: key facts and figures