1. Scottish Government, (2021). Coronavirus (Covid-19): Vaccine Deployment Plan - January 2021.
2. Public Health Scotland, (2022) Covid-19 Daily Dashboard.
3. Audit Scotland, (2021). Covid-19 Vaccination programme.
5. Scottish Government (2022). Flu vaccination programme success - gov.scot (www.gov.scot). Published 4 February 2022.
6. All those who had received a flu vaccination in 2021/22 had also received at least one Covid-19 vaccination.
7. Rurality was based on the Scottish Government 2-fold Urban Rural Classification.
8. On COM-B and the Behaviour Change Wheel, see: Susan Michie, Maartje M van Stralen and Robert West The behaviour change wheel: A new method for characterising and designing behaviour change interventions (2011)
16. Reflective motivation comprises six sub-domains: social professional role and identity, beliefs about capabilities, optimism, beliefs about consequences, intentions and goals. Since beliefs about consequences of being vaccinated or not appeared to have the strongest influence, the section covers this sub-domain only, in the interests of brevity.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback