1. To implement, during a pre-specified ten-week period in spring 2009, a programme of dawn to dusk falconry flights within Dumfries Town Centre.
2. To reduce numbers, aggression and breeding attempts of Lesser Black backed and Herring Gulls within the Campaign Zone.
3. To evaluate the behaviour of key gull species in response to falcons.
4. To review, in the event of successful deterrence, whether birds move to other areas.
5. To develop strategies for enhancing the use of falcons within a wider scale urban environment.
6. To present a cost-benefit analysis
Email: Central Enquiries Unit email@example.com
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback