We acknowledge the help and input of our SDI in-market specialists, members of the GlobalScot community across the world who attended workshops with the team, as well as our current Trade Board members from the sector.
There has been extensive industry engagement across the renewables sector to gather data and intelligence and we thank them for their time and input. The team developing the export plan has also worked with member organisations who work with companies in the sector on a daily basis, who have provided insights, advice, and assistance to direct next steps.
Offshore Energies UK supports members with export visibility and networking through a variety of different methods, including:
- Working to increase visibility of upcoming global oil, gas, and renewables activity and projects, supported through regular discussions at Supply Chain Forums.
- Developing supply chain business outlook and new energy capability and capacity reports.
- Identifying supply chain skills requirements to support wider energy diversification, including conducting a recent industry skills shortage survey.
- Sharing key export events that will interest member organisations.
- Leveraging support and capabilities provided by UK Export Finance and other exporting bodies.
Scottish Renewables is the voice of Scotland's renewable energy industry. They have a vision for a Scotland leading the world in renewable energy, working to grow Scotland's renewable energy sector and sustain its position at the forefront of the global clean energy industry.
The Energy Industries Council (EIC) is the leading energy supply chain trade association providing dedicated services to help members understand, identify, and pursue business opportunities in the global energy sector. Established in 1943, the EIC is an independent not-for-profit organisation with more than 800 members. Its main objective is to identify international business opportunities across the entire energy spectrum, share know-how, and support members' business development activities by providing specialised information, consulting services, data, insight, events, networking, and promotional services.
The EIC also works cooperatively with Governments to enable policy developments, which work for the energy supply chain and create a positive, sustainable impact on the global energy industry.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback