We would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this case study. By openly sharing your experiences, your challenges and your learning, you are helping to spread best practice and drive system-wide improvement.
These stories serve to inspire others and celebrate the hard work of individuals who are committed to making things better for patients. In particular, we would like to acknowledge:
- Kate Patience Quate, Lead Nurse, Highland Health and Social Care Partnership;
- Julie Ransome, Senior Charge Nurse, Invergordon Community Hospital;
- Mark Smith, Associate South and Mid Operational Unit;
- Amanda Trafford, Lead Allied Health Professional;
- All staff at NHS Highland and all staff at Health and Social Care Partnership;
- Case study writer, Kate Philbin and the National Unscheduled Care Team.
If you are inspired to share your improvement story, we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch at UnscheduledCareTeam@gov.scot
Email: Jessica Milne
Phone: 0300 244 4000 – Central Enquiry Unit
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback