Annex C – Who responded to the questionnaire?
In total, 54 responses were submitted by stakeholders. The 54 responses represent a much larger number of voices as many were joint responses by groups of people or organisations.
Views and insights were provided from a range of perspectives and experiences. This included:
- individuals and groups of people who use social care support and carers, and organisations representing their interests (for example, membership organisations; subject- or condition-specific campaign, information and support organisations; and equality organisations)
- organisations that provide independent information, advice and support on social care, housing, or other related support, such as community development
- Health and Social Care Partnerships
- the social work and social care professions (individuals and their representative membership organisations)
- third sector, not-for-profit, and independent sector social care and support providers – including providers of palliative care – and their representative/intermediary bodies
- housing associations
- the regulator for the social services workforce in Scotland – the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC)
- the Independent Living Fund Scotland (ILFS) – the public body that administers additional financial support for disabled people in Scotland who are current recipients of the Independent Living Fund
- national and third sector organisations that provide support and leadership for change and improvement in health and social care, or other specific expertise, such as procurement support
- local authorities
- the Scottish Ambulance Service