1. Fenton L, Minton J, Ramsay J, Kaye-Bardgett M, Fischbacher C, Wyper GMA, McCartney G. Recent adverse mortality trends in Scotland: comparison with other high-income countries. The Scottish Public Health Observatory, 2019. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1101/542449.
2. The Scottish Public Health Observatory. Mortality trends workshop 13th November 2018 – short report and presentations. https://www.scotpho.org.uk/publications/reports-and-papers/mortality-trends-workshop-13th-november-2018-short-report-and-presentations/.
3. Public Health Reform. Public Health Priorities for Scotland. Published 2018. https://www2.gov.scot/Resource/0053/00536757.pdf
4. The Scottish Government. Health and Homelessness in Scotland. Published 2018. https://www.gov.scot/publications/health-homelessness-scotland/
5. Euro-Peristat project. Last updated March 2019. Available from: http://www.europeristat.com/
6. The Scottish Government. Scottish Health Survey: Reports and Publications. Last updated 8 Feb 2019. https://www2.gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Health/scottish-health-survey/Publications
7. Taulbut M, Agbato D, McCartney G. Working and hurting? Monitoring the health and health inequalities impacts of the economic downturn and changes to the social security system. NHS Health Scotland, 2018.
8. World Health Organization and the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation. Social determinants of mental health. Published 2014. https://www.who.int/mental_health/publications/gulbenkian_paper_social_determinants_of_mental_health/en/
9. The Scottish Government. Scottish Schools Adolescent Lifestyle and Substance Use Survey (SALSUS). Last updated 31 October 2018. https://www2.gov.scot/Topics/Research/by-topic/health-community-care/social-research/SALSUS
10. The Scottish Public Health Observatory. Tobacco use: smoking-attributable deaths. Last updated 19 December 2018. https://www.scotpho.org.uk/behaviour/tobacco-use/data/smoking-attributable-deaths/
11. National Records of Scotland. Alcohol deaths. Last updated 16 October 2018. https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/statistics-and-data/statistics/statistics-by-theme/vital-events/deaths/alcohol-deaths
12. Information Services Division Scotland. Alcohol-Related Hospital Statistics Scotland 2017/18. Published 2018. https://www.isdscotland.org/Health-Topics/Drugs-and-Alcohol-Misuse/Publications/2018-11-20/2018-11-20-ARHS-Report.pdf
13. UK Government. UK Chief Medical Officers' Low Risk Drinking Guidelines. Published 2016. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/alcohol-consumption-advice-on-low-risk-drinking
14. Information Services Division Scotland. Prevalence of Problem Drug Use in Scotland, 2015/16 Estimates. Published 2019. https://www.isdscotland.org/Health-Topics/Drugs-and-Alcohol-Misuse/Publications/2019-03-05/2019-03-05-Drug-Prevalence-2015-16-Report.pdf.
15. The Scottish Public Health Observatory. Scottish Burden of Disease, Injuries and Risk Factors 2015. Published 2017. http://www.scotpho.org.uk/media/1452/sbod2015-cause-25.xlsx.
16. Hood A, Waters T. Living standards, poverty and inequality in the UK: 2017–18 to 2021–22. London: Institute for Fiscal Studies, 2017. https://www.ifs.org.uk/uploads/publications/comms/R136.pdf.
17. Reed H, Stark G. Forecasting Child Poverty in Scotland. Edinburgh: Scottish Government, 2018. https://www.gov.scot/publications/tackling-child-poverty-delivery-plan-forecasting-child-poverty-scotland/pages/5/
18. The Scottish Public Health Observatory. Informing Interventions to reduce health Inequalities (Triple I). Last updated 3 October 2018. https://www.scotpho.org.uk/comparative-health/health-inequalities-tools/informing-interventions-to-reduce-health-inequalities-triple-i/
19. Guthold R, Stevens GA, Riley LM, Bull FC. Worldwide trends in insufficient physical activity from 2001 to 2016: a pooled analysis of 358 population-based surveys with 1.9 million participants. Lancet Glob Health 2018; 6 (10): e1077–e1086
20. The Scottish Government. Scottish household survey 2017: annual report. Published 2018. https://www.gov.scot/publications/scotlands-people-annual-report-results-2017-scottish-household-survey/pages/19/
21. The Scottish Government. Let's get Scotland Walking – The National Walking Strategy. Published 2014. https://www.gov.scot/publications/lets-scotland-walking-national-walking-strategy/
22. Paths for all. Available from: https://www.pathsforall.org.uk
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback