3. Dubois and Ludwinek (October 2014) 'Access to Benefits,' Eurofound.
4. See: Eurofound (2015), Access to social benefits: Reducing non-take-up, Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg.
6. For more information see https://www.gov.scot/publications/social-security-experience-panels-initial-findings-development-young-carer-grant/ and https://www.gov.scot/publications/social-security-experience-panels-young-carer-grant-research/.
7. More information on the development of Our Charter can be found at: https://www.gov.scot/publications/developing-scottish-social-security-charter-co-design-action/.
11. The estimate of take-up of SSMG is provided here: Scottish Fiscal Commission (September 2018), Supplementary Costings: Social Security Best Start Grant (Pregnancy and Baby Grant)
12. Berthoud, R. (2010) The take-up of Carer's Allowance: a feasibility study
13. Scottish Government (2019), Scottish Surveys Core Questions 2017
14. A condition that is expected to last over 12 months.
15. DWP, Stat-Xplore
16. Jäckle, A. and Pudney, S. (2015), 'Survey response behaviour and the dynamics of self-reported health and disability: an experimental analysis', Survey response behaviour and the dynamics of self-reported health and disability: an experimental analysis, Institute for Social and Economic Research
17. Kasparova, D., Marsh, A. and Wilkinson, D. (2007), The take-up of Disability Living Allowance and Attendance Allowance: Feasibility Study, DWP
18. Kasparova, D., Mackinnon, K. and Wilkinson, D. (2011), Predicting the Outcome of Disability Living Allowance adult claims, DWP
19. Hancock, R. , Morciano, M. , Pudney, S. and Zantomio, F. (2015), Do household surveys give a coherent view of disability benefit targeting?: a multisurvey latent variable analysis for the older population in Great Britain, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society.
21. More detail is provided in the Annex of the Scottish Government (June 2019), Analysis of Options for the Income Supplement
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback