1. The source of the graphic on front page is: https://pixabay.com/en/social-media-faces-social-networks-550766/
2. © NHS Health Scotland, University of Warwick and University of Edinburgh, 2006, all rights reserved.
The Warwick–Edinburgh Mental Wellbeing Scale was funded by the Scottish Government National Programme for Improving Mental Health and Wellbeing, commissioned by NHS Health Scotland, developed by the University of Warwick and the University of Edinburgh.
3. Further information about WEMWBS is available here: www.healthscotland.com/scotlands-health/population/Measuring-positive-mental-health.aspx
4. Warwick Medical School, Guidance on Scoring https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/med/research/platform/wemwbs/about/
5. Stewart-Brown et al. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 2009 7:15 doi:10.1186/1477-7525-7-15 https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/med/research/platform/wemwbs/