1. This figure has been designed using resources from Flaticon.com
2. See Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation 2020 - gov.scot (www.gov.scot) for further details.
3. Health inequalities are defined as 'unjust and avoidable differences in people's health across the population and between specific population groups'. A digital inequality can be defined as "differential access to healthcare depending on digital access, digital literacy or both".
4. ScotCen cross examined particular demographics, such as Satisfaction with the NHS, taken from the core module. Not all demographics from the core module were cross examined with the data from this module.
5. For more information on ScotCen please see: NatCen Social Research (scotcen.org.uk)
6. Figure 18 has been designed using resources from Flaticon.com
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback