3. See www.parliament.scot/msps/code-of-conduct-for-msps.aspx 680703_v1_20160830.docx
4. See HM Treasury and Information Commissioner, High Court
See also Erskine May Parliamentary Practice 23 rd Edition 2004, page 443.
19. References to constituency work also include regional MSPs' work on behalf of their electorates.
22. The Planning Minister is the Minister responsible for taking a decision on behalf of Scottish Ministers collectively on planning cases (including planning permission, listed building consents and energy consents) that have been referred to the Scottish Government.
25. See Directory of Civil Service Guidance, Volume 2: Collected Guidance, page 41: Ministerial Memoirs: The Radcliffe Rules and their application: www.gov.uk/government/publications/directory-of-civil-service-guidance
29. For full details, see the Code of Conduct for Members of the Scottish Parliament available at: www.parliament.scot/msps/code-of-conduct-for-msps.aspx
30. The Seven Principles of Public Life were first published in the first report of the Nolan Committee on Standards in Public Life (May 1995). The accompanying narrative was revised by the Committee in Standards Matter: A review of best practice in promoting good behaviour in public life (January 2013). See: www.gov.uk/government/publications/standards-matter-a-review-of-best-practice-in-promoting-good-behavior-in-public-life
Email: Robin Benn, CabinetSecretariat3@gov.scot
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback