1. Grenfell Tower Inquiry Phase 1 report
2. Annex C – Membership and Remit
3. The home ownership and fire safety law in Scotland is different from England and Wales. See the 'Fire Safety Law in Scotland' section later in this Chapter for more detail.
4. The spread of fire from one location to another.
5. Links Annex D to analysis of Consultation on Strengthening Fire Safety for High Rise Domestic Buildings, and Consultation on Practical Fire Safety Guidance for existing Specialised Housing and other supported domestic accommodation.
6. There are exceptions to the rule; for example: properties which require a licence to operate as a "House in Multiple Occupation" are excluded from the definition of "domestic premises" and so are "relevant premises" under the 2005 Act.
7. Keeping yourself and others safe from fire in your high rise building - Fire safety leaflet
8. British Standards can be purchased or subscribed to online at https://shop.bsigroup.com/ or https://www.bsigroup.com/en-GB/standards/britishstandards-online-database/ respectively.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback