1. Consultation document can be found here: https://www.gov.scot/publications/consultation-low-income-winter-heating-assistance-liwha/
2. Consultation analysis report can be found here: http://www.gov.scot/ISBN/9781804355244
3. Experience Panels Reports can be found here Social Security Experience Panels: publications - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
4. We contacted Panel members who had previously had experience of the Cold Weather Payment, as well as those who had experience of other benefits that are part of the eligibility criteria for Cold Weather Payment. This included panel members who have had experience of Universal Credit.
5. Pension Credit, Income Support, income-based Jobseekers Allowance, income-related Employment and Support Allowance, Universal Credit and Support for Mortgage Interest. Additional qualifying criteria in relation to premiums paid because the client is disabled or has a young or disabled child in their household also need to be met.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback