8. Annual procurement report
Under the 2014 Act we also have to prepare an annual procurement report to reflect on our performance against our procurement strategy.
The reports include:
- information on regulated procurements that we have completed during the period;
- a review of whether those procurements kept to our procurement strategy;
- if any procurements do not comply with our strategy, a statement of how we intend to make sure that future regulated procurements do;
- a summary of community benefit requirements set as part of a regulated procurement that were met during the financial year covered by the report;
- a summary of any steps we have taken to involve supported businesses in regulated procurements during the year; and
- a summary of regulated procurements we expect to begin in the next two financial years.
We publish our reports online and make sure these are accessible in a variety of formats.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback