Method and sampling
- The data was collected by public consultation.
- The target group for this research study was the general public and stakeholders.
- There was no target sample size, but an estimated final response of around 50 was anticipated.
- A total of 55 valid responses were received.
- The consultation ran for 4 weeks across Jan to Feb 2020.
- The consultation was available to respondents on the Citizen Space portal and on the SG Publication page.
- Several responses were made directly to SF. These were added to the Citizen Space portal.
- All responses were downloaded from the portal. Initial checks were made
- Responses are checked for duplicates where unidentified responses have been permitted.
- All responses are checked for completeness and sense.