3. Sites of Special Scientific Interest
4. Special Areas of Conservation
5. Special Protection Areas
7. Underwater habitats created by plants and animals themselves (e.g. mussel beds) and which in turn provide habitat for other plants and animals.
8. Annex 1
9. Amphibian and Reptile Conservation; Bat Conservation Trust; Bumblebee Conservation Trust; Buglife Scotland; Butterfly Conservation Scotland; Plantlife; RSPB Scotland; with funding from the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
10. i.e. the difference between required spending and planned spending on the delivery of nature-related outcomes
11. The IMTA trial in Loch Fyne was progressed by the Scottish Salmon Company and the Loch Fyne Oyster Company in conjunction with the Scottish Association for Marine Sciences (SAMS). The four-year trial was part of IDREEM, a wider European level research programme.
12. Noting that investment approval in individual programmes and projects will have to remain the responsibility of individual organisations for accountability reasons.
13. The systematic observation, recording and analysis of the state of biodiversity
14. Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bound
15. High-level Indicator (HI)
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback