Appendix II – Acknowledgments
The following organisations and individuals provided written submissions to the Commission.
Statutory and professional bodies
- British Pest Control Association (BPCA)
- British Veterinary Association (BVA)
- New Zealand National Animal Welfare Advisory Committee (NAWAC)
- Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS)
- Science & Advice for Scottish Agriculture (SASA)
- Animal welfare organisations
- British Columbia Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (BC SPCA) Humane Society International UK (HSI UK)
- Humane Wildlife Solutions
- Universities Federation for Animal Welfare (UFAW)
- Wild Animal Welfare Committee (WAWC)
- Andrea Goddard and Lisa Harvey, Petitioners to Scottish Parliament
- Dr Elizabeth Mullineaux BVM&S, DVM&S, CertSHP, MRCVS, RCVS Recognised Specialist in Wildlife Medicine (Mammalian), Edinburgh
The Commission also considered a number of the submissions to the Public Petitions Committee of the Scottish Parliament relating to PE01671.