Scotland's National Performance Framework
- We are focused on creating a more successful country with opportunities for all of Scotland to flourish through increased wellbeing and sustainable and inclusive economic growth.
- We are a society that treats all our people with kindness, dignity and compassion, respects the rule of law and acts in an open and transparent way.
To help achieve its purpose, the framework sets out National Outcomes, which describe
the kind of Scotland it aims to create and:
- reflect the values and aspirations of the people of Scotland
- are aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- help to track progress in reducing inequality
Scotland's AI Strategy places people at its heart and will:
- Support and enable the adoption of AI to achieve our National Outcomes
- Encourage working together to accelerate AI activity
- Set a clear direction of travel that aligns AI with other strategic initiatives
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback