Channelling Change and Next Steps
Our success in driving these priorities forward for Scotland and making Scotland a world-leading entrepreneurial and innovative nation will depend on how our public, private, and third sectors work together.
Next steps include:
- Preparing a Team Scotland action plan to further develop the priorities in this framework over the period 2014-15 and 2015-16 involving public, private and third sectors and including identification of available resources.
- Producing a communications plan to support implementation of the priorities contained in this framework and the Team Scotland action plan. This will include working with partners to develop an all-Scotland calendar of events and communication opportunities over the next three years.
- Arranging annual Ministerial Entrepreneurship and Innovation Summits in 2014, 2015 and 2016 that will bring together all partners to review progress, implementation of actions and the outcomes being achieved.
- Involving the Industry Leadership Groups ( ILGs) in monitoring and challenging the progress made in promoting entrepreneurship and innovation within their sectors.
- Providing regular online updates of case studies and good practice examples.
- Development of a performance monitoring tool which will help to align activities across Team Scotland to achieve the greatest impact. This will include benchmarking where we are now in relation to entrepreneurship and innovation performance.
Email: Tom Craig, email@example.com
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback