4. COVID-19 shielding programme (Scotland) impact and experience survey – part two 30 March 2022 - COVID-19 shielding programme (Scotland) impact and experience survey – part two - Publications - Public Health Scotland
9. Severity of Omicron variant of concern and vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic disease: national cohort with nested test negative design study in Scotland — University of Edinburgh Research Explorer
10. Deaths involving the novel coronavirus COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) are defined as those where COVID-19 is mentioned by the certifying doctor on the death certificate, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributory cause. The relevant ICD-10 codes for these causes of death are U07.1, U07.2, U09.9 and U10.9.
12. On 5th January 2022 Scotland introduced a revised testing strategy and asymptomatic positive lateral flow device (LFD) test results were not required to perform a PCR test. The figures presented here for total positive tests include those who had a positive LFD only, a positive PCR only and those who had both a positive LFD and positive PCR.
17. Efficacy of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine against severe COVID-19 in those with risk conditions and residual risk to the clinically extremely vulnerable: the REACT-SCOT case-control study | medRxiv
21. The OCTAVE Study
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback