Beaver welfare: Scottish Animal Welfare Commission report
A report on the welfare of beavers in Scotland by the Scottish Animal Welfare Commission.
Appendix III – Acknowledgements
The following organisations and individuals provided written submissions to the Commission.
Statutory and professional bodies
- John Muir Trust
- National Farmers Union of Scotland (NFUS)
- Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS)
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA)
- Scottish Land & Estates (SLE)
- Scotland's Rural College (SRUC)
- Trees for Life
- Atlantic Salmon Trust
- Professor Roger Wheater, OBE, FRSE
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback