10. Public attitudes to Coronavirus: January update - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
11. Figures from YouGov Plc on behalf of the British Red Cross. Total sample size was 1006 adults. Fieldwork was undertaken between 15th - 19th December 2022. The survey was carried out online. The figures have been weighted and are representative of all Scottish adults (aged 18+).
15. One-Small-Step-research.pdf (coopfoundation.org.uk)(August 2021)
17. Life after lockdown tackling loneliness | British Red Cross (June 2020)
19. Scottish Household Survey 2020 - telephone survey: key findings - gov.scot (www.gov.scot). The survey is not comparable with previous years' findings due to methodological changes. (January 2022)
20. The longest year life after lockdown (redcross.org.uk) (February 2021)
21. As above.
22. Lonely in a crowd: investigating the association between overcrowding and loneliness using smartphone technologies | Scientific Reports (nature.com) reported in People feel lonelier in crowded cities – but green spaces can help (theconversation.com) (December 2021)
24. Covid Recovery Strategy: for a fairer future - gov.scot (www.gov.scot) (October 2021)
25. Spotlight example of how the concept of intersectionality has been used to identify and understand structural inequality in Scotland - Using intersectionality in policymaking and analysis: summary findings - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
27. Programme for Government, September 2021
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback