Annex G. AILP CYP programme: key performance indicators
1. Aim: by October 2018 there will be an annual increase in self-referral to AHP CYP services from local baseline across four pilot sites.
2. Aim: there will be a % increase in each of four positive destinations from point of request for help across four pilot areas (reassure, educate, signpost and advise, investigate, intervene and escalate).
3. Aim: from October 2016 to October 2018, AHP CYP services will show a 40% increase in provision of both targeted and universal activities/opportunities across four pilot board areas.
4. Aim: by October 2018 there will be a 40% decrease in the number of CYP requiring specialist assessment across four pilot sites.
5. Aim: by 2019 there will be impact improvement data for each of the teams participating in the Language Meets Literacy Practicum (Scottish Government CYP-IC).
Email: Pauline Beirne
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback