10. Summit Feedback
10.1.1 Below is feedback received to date from delegates. We asked delegates to rate the Summit overall using the choices below. We then asked a series of five questions to gauge what went well and where we could improve for future events. The response rate was approximately 50% out of 30 delegates.
What did you like about the event?
- Speakers were very good
- Interactive group sessions
- Honesty of contributions
- Good cross sector of attendees
- Improving knowledge of what the Scottish Government is doing
- Different speakers and perspectives
- It was practical and relevant
- Good variety of panel members
- Opportunity to start discussion on this important agenda
- Group discussion was helpful
- Hearing lived experiences and clear views on what needs to change and how it could change
What did you dislike about the event?
- Not enough time
- It felt rushed
- It only skimmed the surface
- Technical issues e.g. cut-offs and difficulties using the platform
- Missed opportunity for delegates to have a deeper discussion about what action organisations had taken since the Committee’s inquiry and what they had learned from it
- Lack of clarity around next steps
Which part of the event did you find most useful?
- Breakout session
- Hearing others’ experience and learning
- All of it
- Key note speeches were helpful
- Sharing from Social Security Scotland
- Panel session
What, if anything, could we have improved about the event?
- More time for breakout session
- Greater notice in advance of the event
- Clarity on next steps
- More on sharing good practice
- More time dedicated to the joint commitment to allow discussion and provide a further information on how was created
Is there any other feedback you would like to share about the event?
- Inspired and motivated to take action
- Useful event
- Impressed with the commitment from Scottish Government to this agenda
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback