1. Since 6-7 Oct the statement reads ‘I worry about having to go back into lockdown if the number of new cases keeps increasing’
2. These restrictions advised that people should not meet inside homes with those that are not part of their household, only meet one other household outside or in public places, and when they do, not meet in a group of more than 6 people. However, under 12s did not count towards the maximum number of households or number of people who can meet outdoors and a maximum of six 12 to 17 year olds could meet in outdoor spaces, with no household limit. It was also advised to continue to work from home where practical.
3. These measures included that pubs, bars, restaurants and cafes could serve alcohol outdoors until 10pm but indoor venues could not serve alcohol and had to close at 6pm, with exceptions in the Central Belt (where all licensed premises had to close and unlicensed premises could open until 6pm).
4. Information about the FACTS campaign evaluation can be found in Annex B
5. Wording of options changed slightly between waves. In the most recent wave the statements read in descending order: ‘Self isolate and book a test immediately’; ‘Book a test immediately but otherwise continue as normal until the test result arrives’; ‘Self-isolate but wait for a day or two before I book a test’; ‘Continue as normal for a day or two before I book a test and self-isolate’
6. Excluding going for a Coronavirus test or for an essential medical appointment
10. On Oct 20-21 The question asked about ‘restrictions that are currently in place in your area’