3. Met Office, 2021. Climate averages. Accessed on 24 November 2021 at http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climate/uk/averages/index.html
4. ONS (2021) Mid 2020 population estimates - local authority boundaries. Office for National Statistics.
5. Fishing for salmon (which includes Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) and sea trout (Salmo trutta) is a separate heritable right from land ownership and access is controlled by those who own those rights to fish. The right to fish for species other than ‘salmon’ (such as brown trout (Salmo trutta ) relies on the provision of access by landowners and permission is required.
8. There have been four records of Anemanthele lessoniana which have been noted since the workshop (specifically in Glasgow, Banchory, Fochabers, Lochwinnoch)
9. There has been one record of Baccharis halimifolia which has been noted since the workshop (specifically at Machrihanish Links, Mull of Kintyre)
12. Product of Arrival, Establishment and Biodiversity Impact
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback