Further Information on the PTD Review Board Membership
- The representation for the Debt Advice Sector will be from Citizens Advice Scotland and Money Advice Scotland.
- The representation for Recognised Professional Bodies will be from ICAS and the IPA.
- The PTD bulk providers (defined as those in the top 5 of PTDs recorded in 2010/11 will be asked to nominate one member to represent their interests
- The BBA will be asked to provide details of two lenders to act as the representatives of creditor organisations.
- Max Recovery will be asked to act as the first "Bulk" creditor representative
- TiX will be approached to act as the representative of creditor agents.
- IIPS will provide details of an IP to act on behalf of "small practitioners" (defined as someone taking less than 50 PTD appointments in a calendar year)
Central enquiries unit: email@example.com
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback