- 1 Apr 2015
Who can access: all public sector (except APUC)
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2019
Category: media, marketing, design and print
This multi-lot framework is for the supply of print and associated services to the Scottish public sector including its agencies and non-departmental public bodies (NDPBs), excluding universities and colleges.
The framework is split into four lots:
- lot 1 – litho/digital print services
- lot 2 - not in use
- lot 3 - special print services – specimen bags
- lot 4 - special print services – special labels
What is in scope
The range of services provided within this framework include the following, but are not limited to:
- production management
- brochures / flyers
- burst bound books
- business stationery
- reprographics service
- customer guidance
- print services for specimen bags
- print services for special labels
What is out of scope
The framework does not cover:
- design services
- publishing services
- print machinery/equipment
- core Scottish Government publications
Who can use this
The framework is open to the following public sector bodies:
- central government
- local authorities
- police and fire
- third sector
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
The benefits for public bodies using the framework are:
- opportunity to have a co-ordinated approach throughout public sector organisations
- opportunity to learn and liaise with other partners and share best practice
- value for money savings to be realised through the collaborative use of this framework – the rates quoted are maximum and the use of mini-competitions has the potential for increasing value for money savings
Multi-supplier contact list.
A list of suppliers and contact details is contained within the attached buyer's guides.
See the attached buyer's guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.