- 3 Apr 2019
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2021
Category: media, marketing, design and print
This multi-lot framework is for the supply of print and associated services. The framework is broken down into three lots:
- lot 1 – litho/digital print services (multi supplier)
- lot 2 - special print services – specimen bags (single supplier)
- lot 3 - special print services – special labels (multi supplier)
What is in scope
Requirements within this framework will include:
- printing and related services
- printing and delivery services
- printing and distribution services
- printed matter and related products
- printed material ranging from low volume leaflets – to prestigious 'Flagship Publications', books, directories, brochures/flyers, booklets
- printed stationery except forms
- production management, brochures/flyers, postcards, burst bound books, posters, business stationery, reports, magazines, newsletters, certificates, forms, pads, reprographics service, proofing, finishing, stockholding, customer guidance, web-to-print
- specimen bags (lot 2)
- special labels (lot 3)
What is out of scope
The framework does not cover:
- design services
- publishing services
- purchase of print machinery/equipment
- core Scottish Government publications
Who can use this
This framework can be used by:
- central government
- local authorities
- police and fire
- universities and colleges
- third sector (voluntary organisations and charities registered in Scotland
- other public bodies
Further information about agencies of the Scottish Ministers and offices in the Scottish administration which are not ministerial offices is available from the national public bodies directory
Note: It is the responsibility of any framework public body organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement guidance on this can be found in Annex A of our guidance on framework agreements. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
See the OJEU notice.
The benefits of this framework include:
- opportunity to have a co-ordinated approach throughout public sector organisations
- opportunity to learn and liaise with other partners and share best practice
Value for money savings to be realised through the collaborative use of this framework – the rates quoted are maximum and the use of mini-competitions has the potential for increasing value for money savings.
Contract award documents
Please see the following contract award notice for full details.
Print and associated services framework 2019 - ocds-r6ebe6-0000562788
See below the attached contract award documents for more information.
See the attached call-off guide for more information.
Information regarding pricing and terms and conditions can now be found on Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this site and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send to the contact below.
Please note that framework terms and pricing should be treated as commercially confidential and must not be shared with anyone outside your organisation without the prior approval of Scottish Procurement.
All other enquiries in relation to this framework agreement should be directed to the procurement contact named below.