1. http://www.isdscotland.org/ The Information Services Division (ISD) is a division of National Services Scotland, part of NHSScotland. ISD provides health information, health intelligence, statistical services and advice that support the NHS in progressing quality improvement in health and care and facilitates robust planning and decision making.
4. Picker Europe used Ciconi Ltd as part of the contract to assist with data entry and reporting
5. JAWS is a screen reading software product that is accessible to the visually impaired.
6. Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation (SIMD) 2009 version 2. Total Forms sent out and number of responses by deprivation quintile will not sum to the national totals because for some patients it was not possible to match their postcode to SIMD data.
7. JAWS is a screen reading software product that is accessible to the visually impaired. It is believed that many of those who completed the JAWS version of the online survey did not actually have a visual impairment.
Email: Gregor Boyd
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback