Relationship between the Scottish Government and HIS
29. HIS will meet with the sponsor Division on a regular basis to: explore priorities; consider resource utilisation; review performance; consider new or existing risks.
30. HIS will keep SG informed of significant announcements by HIS or where there may be matters of public/media/political interest. Similarly, SG will keep HIS informed of any announcements that may directly impact on the areas of responsibility of HIS and where such announcements may impinge on wider strategic relationships.
31. HIS will routinely share its publications with SG in support of a good working relationship with 'no surprises'.
32. Reports on the findings of HIS inspection and scrutiny activity will be shared in advance for information only.
33. HIS will keep SG appraised of the progress of ad-hoc investigations and other commissions. All SG commissioned investigations will be undertaken entirely independently of the SG and the findings/recommendations publicly presented.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback