Health and social care: integrated workforce plan
Sets out our future workforce requirements in a national context and provides revised workforce planning guidance to health and social care employers.
1. Health Workforce Planning in OECD Countries, June 2013
2. Health and Social Care: medium term financial framework, Scottish Government, October 2018
3. The Topol Review Health Education England - February 2019
4. The Health and Social Care Delivery Plan
5. NHS in Scotland 2019: https://www.audit-scotland.gov.uk/report/nhs-in-scotland-2019
6. Health and Social Care: medium term financial framework, Scottish Government, October 2018
7. The Health and Social Care Delivery Plan, Scottish Government, December 2016
8. Scottish Social Service Sector Report on 2018 workforce data, Scottish Social Services Council, November 2019
9. The Topol Review Health Education England - February 2019
10. Workforce Skills Report 2016-17. Scottish Social Services Council, 2017.
11. EU Workers in Scotland's social care workforce: contribution assessment, July 2018
12. Nursing and Midwifery Council Register data, March 2019
13. NHS Scotland Workforce Statistics, ISD June 2019.
14. Scottish Social Service Sector Report on 2018 Workforce Data, Scottish Social Services Council, August 2018.
15. Care Inspectorate, Scottish Social Services Council (2018_ Staff vacancies in care services 2017 report
16. Mental Health Officers (Scotland) report 2018, Scottish Social Services Council, August 2019
17. NHS Scotland Workforce Statistics, ISD June 2019
18. National Records of Scotland: Population Projections for Scottish Areas, March 2018
19. Scottish Economic and Fiscal Forecasts, May 2019
20. Fair Work in Scotland's Social Care Sector, February 2019
21. Scotland's Digital Health and Care Strategy. Digital Health and Care Scotland, April 2018.
22. Stay in Scotland, Scottish Government, April 2019
23. Implementing the Scottish Living Wage in adult social care: An evaluation of the experiences of social care partners and usefulness of Joint Guidance, I Cunningham et al, Coalition of Care and Support Providers Scotland, 2018
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback