6. Please note that for Survey 1, survey participants were asked if there was anything that the service could have done better to support them to stay in-work
7. Fair Start Scotland evaluation report 1: implementation and early delivery review; Fair Start Scotland evaluation report 2: overview of year one; Fair Start Scotland evaluation report 3: year two – overview; Fair Start Scotland evaluation report 4: year 3 overview.
8. Please note that survey participants were able to select more than one reason for not taking up offer of in-work support
9. Please note that seven survey participants selected both "No" and "Hard to say / Don't know" in response to the question "Have you noticed any changes or differences to how the Fair Start Scotland service is being delivered since you re-joined?". These responses were recoded into "Hard to say / Don't know".
10. Please note that in Survey 1 this questions was not included, and instead survey participants were asked what the service could have done better to supper them once they started on a job (See section: 3.4).
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback