Housing Revenue Account (HRA) statistics: Scottish local authority housing income and expenditure 2018-2019 (actuals) and 2019-2020 (estimates)
This bulletin presents statistics on Local Authority housing income and expenditure in Scotland from their Housing Revenue Accounts (HRAs)statistical returns.
1. Near actual figures refer to un-audited figures. The auditing of these figures is overseen by Audit Scotland who finish the auditing process in September of each year. The figures in this bulletin are collected before that time.
2. The transfers were: from 2003 - Glasgow, Dumfries & Galloway, Scottish Borders - just over 100,000 houses transferred, from 2006 - Argyll & Bute, Eilean Siar - just over 7,000 houses transferred, from 2007 - Inverclyde - just under 8,000 houses transferred.
3. The Scottish Government Housing Statistics website provides more detailed information on new building, demolitions and R
4. As this includes un-let house the actual amount of rent paid by tenants is likely to be slightly higher.
5. For example the rent figures produced by the Scottish Housing Regulator.
6. Other sources includes use of Council Tax discounts on second homes/ long term empty properties.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback