You need to have, or be expecting to achieve a degree (or equivalent) in any subject by July 2023.
There is no minimum grade requirement and there is no time limit attached to when you achieved your degree. We are happy to accept equivalent qualifications to a degree whereby the qualification is equivalent to a level 9 SCQF qualification and 360 credits.
If you are a final year student and on track to obtain your degree before July 2023 you can still apply. If you’re successful in the recruitment process, an offer of a place will be made subject to you successfully graduating.
To qualify for a place on the programme you need to have the right to live and work in the UK.
A placement on the programme is broadly open to the following groups:
- UK nationals
- nationals of Commonwealth countries who have the right to work in the UK
- nationals of the Republic of Ireland
- nationals from the EU, EEA or Switzerland with settled or pre-settled status or who applied for either status by the deadline of the European Union Settlement Scheme (EUSS) Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (settled and pre-settled status): Overview - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish nationals working in the Civil Service
- relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish nationals who have built up the right to work in the Civil Service
- certain family members of the relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish nationals
Sarah Wright: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback