2. Integration Authorities were established by the Public Bodies (Joint Working) (Scotland) Act 2014 and are the statutory bodies responsible for the planning, design and commissioning of primary care services in Scotland. These responsibilities are typically delivered through Health and Social Care Partnership ( HSCP) delivery organisations.
4. Gillies, J. (et al) (2009) Distilling the Essence of General Practice: a learning journey in progress. BJGP
6. Starfield, B. (1992) Primary Care: Concept Evaluation and Policy. OUP, New York.
13. Minimum earnings expectation is £80,430k per WTE GP in the practice, including employees and employers superannuation, and including all NHS practice income earned within practice opening hours, pro-rated to a WTE of at least 40 hours per week, and excluding all non- NHS income earned within practice opening hours.
14. Don Berwick’s concept of the need to move to an Era 3 of medicine was a guiding touchstone during the negotiations. https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2016/04/12/berwick
15. Pharmacist Independent Prescribers can action (instigate and sign) prescriptions, non-prescriber pharmacists can action prescriptions but they still require to be signed by a prescriber.
23. In normal circumstances, providing information means allowing appropriate electronic extraction of information where that is the preferred option by the GP practice.
24. It is acknowledged that those practices with open access arrangements will be supported with alternative arrangements.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback