17. The National Living Wage is the amount of money all employees aged over 25 are legally entitled to, currently £8.21 per hour.
18. The real Living Wage is the recommended minimum hourly rate based on the cost of living, currently set at £9.30 per hour.
41. The Investing in Communities fund has replaced the People and Communities Fund, the Strengthening Communities Programme, the Community Choices Fund, the Making Places Initiative and the Fair Food Transformation Fund.
58. Richardson E, et al. Income-based policies in Scotland: how would they affect health and health inequalities? Edinburgh: NHS Health Scotland; 2018
61. Scobie G and Scott E. Rapid evidence review: Childcare quality and children’s outcomes. Edinburgh: NHS Health Scotland; 2017.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback