The mixed-method evaluation was carried out in three phases between September 2013 and November 2015. It included:
- analysis of data collected by PSPs, including surveys of mentees;
- in-depth interviews with mentees;
- focus groups and in-depth interviews with mentors;
- in-depth interviews with representatives from each PSP’s lead organisation and a sample of partner organisations;
- an online survey with organisations involved in each PSP;
- in-depth interviews with national stakeholders.
The evaluation was structured around the programme logic model which showed the planned resources (inputs) and activities that were intended to lead to short, medium and, ultimately, long term outcomes.
Email: Justice Analytical Services
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback