1. Wherton, J. and T. Greenhalgh, Evaluation of the Attend Anywhere / Near Me video consulting service in Scotland, 2019-20. 2020, Scottish Government: Edinburgh:.
2. Scottish Government. Protecting Scotland's Future: The Programme for Government 2019-2020. 2019.
3. Scottish Government and NHS Scotland. Remobilise, Recover, Redesign: the framework of NHS Scotland. 2020.
4. Scottish Government. Protecting Scotland, renewing Scotland: The Programme for Scotland 2020-2021. 2020.
5. Greenhalgh, T., et al., Analysing the role of complexity in explaining the fortunes of technology programmes: empirical application of the NASSS framework. BMC Med, 2018. 16(1): p. 66.
6. Howie, J.G., et al., A comparison of a Patient Enablement Instrument (PEI) against two established satisfaction scales as an outcome measure of primary care consultations. Fam Pract, 1998. 15(2): p. 165-71.
7. Archer, H., et al., Near Me Public Engagement - Public and clinician views on video consulting. 2020, Technology Enabled Care (TEC).
8. Care Inspectorate, Near Me scale-up programme (COVID-19 response) - care homes workstream. 2020.