Enhancing learning and teaching through the use of digital technology
National strategy to ensure all learners and educators are able to benefit from digital technology in their education.
1. Safe, Secure & Prosperous: a Cyber Resilience Strategy for Scotland (November 2015)
2. For the purposes of this document, education establishments means early learning and childcare establishments and schools.
3. References to 'learning and teaching' throughout the document should be taken to be inclusive of assessment.
4. Detailed action plans under each objective can be found from p13 onward.
5. Annual Population Survey, Jan 2015-Dec 2015
6. Scottish Annual Business Statistics, 2014
7. The key principles that were considered when developing action plans can be found at Annex B.
Email: Russell Cockburn, firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback