12. For further details, please see the 2012 Energy in Scotland Statistical Compendium
13. Estimated impacts of energy and climate change policies on energy prices and bills ( UK Government Department of Energy and Climate Change, March 2013) https://www.gov.uk/policy-impacts-on-prices-and-bills
14. Skills Investment Plan for the Energy Sector (Skills Development Scotland, March 2011) http://www.skillsdevelopmentscotland.co.uk/our-story/key-publications/skills-investment-plan-for-the-energy-sector.aspx
26. The 2012 Energy in Scotland statistical compendium also contains an article on renewable output variability during the transition to a low carbon generation mix ( http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Resource/0038/00389297.pdf ).
34. The proposed revised methodology using annual data is included in the Annex to the EST report for the Scottish Government, Renewable Heat in Scotland, 2012, published on 18 June 2013. http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Business-Industry/Energy/Energy-sources/19185/Heat
69. Legislated through the Finance Act 2011
76. This was covered in more detail in the 2012 Energy in Scotland Statistical Compendium published alongside the original draft of this report.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback