Coronavirus (Scotland) (No.2) Act 2020: second report on the Scottish Ministers' responses to requests for information under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
Report on the Scottish Ministers’ handling of requests for information under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 for the period from 27 July to 26 September 2020.
This document is part of a collection
1. Freedom of Information (FOI) reporting
3. FOI and EIR Statistics Database
4. Freedom of Information (FOI) reporting
5. Unless it asks for clarification in accordance with section 1(3), or issues a fees notice in accordance with section 10(3). Other exceptions apply in relation to specific authorities, but not to the Scottish Ministers.
6. Responses where information is disclosed but it is of limited public interest (typically routine requests for information about roads maintenance) are not routinely published.
7. The Publications page, filtered for FOI responses published during the reporting period.
8. Some exceptions apply in relation to specific authorities, but not to the Scottish Ministers.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback