1. Scottish Government (2020), The Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation 2020, [online] Available at: www.gov.scot/publications/scottish-index-multiple-deprivation-2020
2. Scottish Government (2020), Covid-19: Scotland's Strategic Framework, [online] Available at: Coronavirus (COVID-19): impact on wellbeing - research - gov.scot (www.gov.scot) and Scottish Government
3. NRS (2016) www.nrs.co.uk/nrs-print/lifestyle-and-classification-data/social-grade
4. Each quotation is followed by an identifier to show the profile of the respondent. Identifiers include information to highlight the key subgroup the respondent is in - gender, age, if employment is at risk, if they are disabled and if they live in an SIMD1 area - alongside additional information which may be relevant or bring further context (e.g. socio-economic group (SEG), 'children at home').
5. Mind (n.d.) Five Ways to Wellbeing [online] Available at: https://www.mind.org.uk/workplace/mental-health-at-work/taking-care-of-yourself/five-ways-to-wellbeing